1813 to 1880 Baptism Project
North Lynn St Edmund
Baptisms 1813 to 1880
The mediaeval site of North Lynn lies on the banks of the Great Ouse around a mile or so north of the port of King's Lynn, the area is nowadays largely covered by an industrial estate and all trace of the former church has been removed by repeated incursions of the sea. It is reported that the village church was washed away in 1271 and the ruins were again flooded during the 17th century, excavations prior to the building of the present industrial area revealed the site of St Edmund at Grid Reference TG613212. The baptisms between 1826 & 1845 recorded in a separate register within the series for King's Lynn St Margaret undoubtedly took place at the mother church.
|Event Ref No||Event Date||Individual Given||Individual Surname||Father's Given||Father's Surname||Father's Occupation||Mother's Given||Mother's Maiden Surname||Birth Note|
Corrections to Tinstaafl Transcripts